Taskbar Helper is designed to help users eliminate clutter in the taskbar when many applications are open on the desktop. Once installed, the utility lets you hide applications from view, or minimize to the system tray (near the system clock). You can hide or minimize windows using the GUI interface, or hotkeys. The program also allows you to set up rules to automate operations with selected windows.
The program offers the following features:
* Show/hide target window - allows user to show/hide windows from taskbar.
* Show in SysTray on Hide. When the user hides the application, its icon is shown in the system tray.
* Hide On Minimize. When you click the Minimize title button, the application hides from view.
* Hide windows from taskbar only. The window is hidden from the taskbar but can be opened by pressing Alt+TAB.
* Hotkeys support for all major operations;
* Move programs on the taskbar;
* Automatic update;
Taskbar Helper is a free trial software application from the Launchers & Task Managers subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-08-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Windows2003.
Taskbar Helper (version 2.1) has a file size of 1.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 351 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.